Collect business requirements and create functional specifications for Integration solutions.
- Create field-level data mappings for EDI and Web Service interfaces.
- Partner with Development Leads to draft and validate macro Integration designs and review micro designs.
- Create SIT plan/scenarios and provide consultation for Unit, QA, and UAT activities.
- Assist in executing SIT and QA scenarios as required.
- Coordinate Volume and High Availability Testing as required.
- Act as the single point of contact for assigning and triaging defects during integration test cycles.
- Participate in deployment and release planning activities. Though not a primary responsibility, some deployment activities may be assigned as required.
- Create interface support documentation (system maps, functional descriptions, troubleshooting guides, user manuals, etc.).
- Support the various interfaces developed as part of the solution. Some off-hours support required including weekends and holidays, rotational on-call.