Student Support & Admission Officer
Desired Work Experience:
- 0.6- 4 Years
: Sales & Marketing
Work Location: AGRA
Weekly Off: Rotational
- Achieve Designated admission Targets.
- Counseling Students and parents about our courses and competition exams landscape.
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support.
- Interaction with students and parents on routine basis for giving them Aakash experience.
- Clarifying of doubts of students and parents.
- Managing fee structure & fee software of different programs.
- Monitor class schedules to ensure smooth running of classes.
- Liaison with Head Office in Delhi for upcoming programs, admission tests, schemes and other offers.
- Handling assigned administrative responsibilities.
Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility:
- Relevant experience in counselling profile.
- Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups.
- Should have experience in Educational / Insurance / Pharma / Training / Timesharing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Fluency in English & Hindi is must / in Case of South / West - Regional Languages is mandatory).
Bachelor's degree with experience of 0.6 - 04 years.
Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
Sales & Marketing.
: Permanent Job, Full Time.
Perks and Benefits