1. Visit Schools in the assigned region and represent Scholastic
2. Meet principals and educate about Scholastic and its books, and other School based
programs; highlight value add to the school
3. Build connect and establish relationship with schools.
4. Promote sales through Book fairs & Clubs & other school based programs
5. Capture Schools requirements regarding reading, suggest & implement ways to cater to
6. Promotion of Scholastic Education products in schools.
7. Responsible for collection of payments from schools against the books supplied.
Qualification, Specification & Skills required:
1. Graduate / Post graduate in any stream
2. Very good communication and interpersonal skills.