Job Description: Social Media
1. Maintain and improve social media platforms accounts and account setups
2. Setup visitor engagement milestones by platform
3. Use Hootsuite, Swayy, Fanminder and OfferPop apps for integrated engagement
4. Schedule social media updates of products, new arrivals, offers, discount coupons
5. Manage traffic, page views, friends, fans, followers, "talking about this”, likes, blog posts and comments
6. Manage Facebook PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns
7. Maintain store blog posts
8. Use analytics dashboard to prepare and setup reports
9. Review and maintain accurate information on all platforms
10. Manage brand reputation and positivity
1. Manage e-mail lists in MailChimp, ensure they are accurate and permission based
2. Design e-mail campaigns by store and by type (custom and template based)
3. Schedule regular campaigns
4. Understand campaign analytics and see what works and what does not
5. Monitor newsletter subscription integration with shopping cart
6. Analyze campaign statistics
1. Develop affiliate network
2. Develop copy for print collateral (authenticity certificates, discount coupons, gift certificates
3. Develop customer correspondence templatesand notification
4. Improve order fulfillment package, contents and overall value
1. Command over and accurate written English
2. Hands-on experience in e-commerce
3. Experience with social media platforms
3. Experience in HootSuite and MaiChimp
4. Experience with online affiliates
5. Familiarity with all e-commerce components - product catalog, web technology, SEO, PPC and channel marketing
6. Experience with Big Commerce, Magento or Shopify application will be preferred.
We will look for candidates who can demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, commitment,willingness to learn and ability to perform more than all else (education, marks & awards etc)..
In order to understand your candidacy better, please provide answers below:
1. What is your core expertise?
2. Have you worked on Hootsuite, MailChimp or similar tools previously?
3. Have run e-mail campaigns previously? If yes, tell us briefly, what types of campaigns you have run
4. Have you managed PPC campaigns?
5. Have you managed Facebook stores?
6. Have you used Google Analytics? How would you use Google Analytics for Social Media and Email Marketing?
7. Have you worked with any affiliate network?
8. Have you worked on developing marketing collateral?
9. Please tell us about your overall experience related to e-commerce.