ETL Tester - Data Integration Testing (3-6 years)
Essential Function :
Should be able to develop and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform data validation testing using SQL, reports, and/or test management tools. Identifies, manages, and resolves defects during testing cycles leveraging a test management tool (when available). Also, supports or leads UAT process, when appropriate.
- Should be able to develop all testing-related documentation including test plans, test cases, test scripts, etc.
- Supports and maintains test systems used for running test scripts and moving new software, enhancements, and updates to production.
- Should be aware of Quality and Testing related best practices and procedures and adheres to those.
Work Experience Requirements :
- 3-5 Years of experience with DW or Data Integration testing
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA, HPQC and knowledge in automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Qunit and Junit
- Experience in development methodologies and types of testing (e.g. Functional, System Integration, Regression, etc.)
- Strong data and SQL skills required
- Experience in testing of Enterprise Data Management projects preferred
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS etc. preferred
- Knowledge of MDM and Data Quality preferred.