The DataStage ETL Developer develops and implements ETL processes using DataStage to support corporate data vision.
The Datastage developer will utilize corporate data stores including DB2 z/OS, AS/400, Netezza (IBM Pure Data analytics) and Microsoft SQL server. The DataStage ETL Developer is responsible for understanding the current data environment and development of efficient DataStage ETL processes. The incumbent is expected to participate in the development of corporate data standards and adhere to these standards when documenting and designing data transformation and load processes. The incumbent is accountable to incorporate the enterprise data architecture vision, strategy and standards in all initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience with IBM DataStage ETL tool is required.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience is required.
- Proficiency with the following IBM DataStage 8.X tools: Administrator, Console, Manager, Designer, Director, Orchestrate, QualityStage, or Metastage is required.
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with IBM Z/OS DB2, SQL Server and Netezza is preferred.
- Experience with the development and use of a data warehouse is preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows, Visio, Ms Office, and UNIX is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, both oral and written, Time Management skills, Teamwork concepts and practice.