Required & Mandatory Skills to Have :
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of database concepts including data warehouse, operational data stores, and data marts.
- Candidate must have In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience Unix/Linux programming (shell and Perl).
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of RDBMS systems, specifically DB2. Any hands-on experience in Teradata, DB2 and/or Oracle will be plus.
- Experience working on ETL concepts and should have hands-on experience in implementing data integrations in Flat files and RDBMS systems specifically Sybase and MS SQL using custom development, a scripting language, or an ETL tool such as Informatica and Composite.
- Candidate must have strong SQL skills and should have experience creating detailed technical mapping specifications, which include sources, targets, transformation rules, reference models, and developing data extracts into Excel or common database.
- Very good communication skills, experience in client interaction