1. Candidate should be from Automobile OEM/ Auto Ancillary / Auto Components industry.
2. Exposure in handling the Team.
3. Good awareness, preparation and handling of APQP, PPAP, Process Mapping, Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA, SPC, Poke Yoke.
4. Candidate must have knowledge of Trouble shooting, tool costing and fixture, Gauge & fixture validation.
5. Candidate have knowledge of Prototype sample manufacturing.
6. Candidate have Supplier interaction skills.
7. Exposure of Auto cad and 3D Model.
8. Awareness of Quality Tools like 7QC Tools.
9. Good communication & interpersonal (people) skills.
10. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Emails etc.)
- Candidate must be Graduate / Diploma / B.E. (Mechanical).
- 10-12 years exp in manufacturing industry