The incumbent will be responsible to:
1. Handle the Factory Operation independently, to lead control, motivate, train and develop a team of technical staff with core competencies to achieve a stiff targeted production with Quality Standards.
2. Responsible for Production & Production Planning and ensure the production targets are achieved as per parameters.
3. Plan effectively to utilize the resources like Man, Machine, and Material to get the desired result.D.Plan, Analyze, Implement and Act to bring the Defects and Rejection rate to best industry standard.
4. Liaise among different departments and work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
5. Evaluate the Production Methods and facilitate improvement in Production and Quality output. Ensure that the production is cost effective.
6. Supervise and motivate a team of workers (1000+), review worker performance and identify the Training needs.
7. Meet standards in terms of Time, Documentation and Quality in all the aspects of Operations. Ensure all the associated areas comply with the SOPs and reinforce the need and importance of the same.
8. Responsible for selection and maintenance of equipment in coordination with Plant Engineering Department.
9. Take daily briefing sessions to ensure two-way communication and a highly motivated team.
10. Ensure all the reports and MIS is generated and updated well in time and with high accuracy. Review MIS reports across departments to optimize the Production & Quality Performance and Costs.
11. Ensure employee safety at work and implement safety work practices.
12. Associate with Quality Team for product standards and implement quality-control programs for better practices like Iso, LEAN, 5S, KANBAN, TQM etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
A. Ceramics Engineer with 15 - 20 Yrs work experience in reputed Sanitaryware manufacturing.
B. Candidate should have exposure of handling complete Plant operations in terms of Production, Quality, Logistics, Purchase, and Finance Functions.
C. The candidate should have demonstrated maturity, comprehension of handling labor intensive mass production units, efficient in managing a large workforce. The person should have initiative, drive & problem-solving abilities.
D. Candidates with experience in independently managing of manufacturing operation in an unionized set-up will be preferred.
Open to candidate working in Dubai/Saudi and wants to come back to India
E Plant operations in terms of Production, Quality, Logistics, Purchase, and Finance Functions.