Intend to get a position as Solution Architecture or Duckcreek Manager to utilize my skill and ability into practice for mutual growth and benefit, make endeavors towards way to which is innovative, creative & Excel my field.
Professional Experience Summary :
- Rich experience in total IT development of software.
- Experience in insurance domain as Property & Casualty Duckcreek policy Admin.
- Good knowledge on Project management, Leadership management, Client management, Team management, Transition management.
- Hands-on experience in Duck Creek pages, Forms, Underwritting, TransACT, Rating and User Admin.
- Experience with both EXAMPLE Author and Product Studio IDEs desirable.
- Experience with integrating Duck Creek systems with legacy systems/third party services
- Extensive, real-world experience designing enterprise software and defining solution architectures and technology in Duck Creek (version 6.x and 6.3.x)
- Has an in-depth understanding of Duck Creek architecture.
- Possess broad and deep technical experience with both Duck Creek and .NET technologies.
- Have experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Need to be an excellent communicator
- Strong knowledge in Property & Casualty insurance in personal line and commercial line of USA Client's.
- Ability to do multitasking & Switch between role and dealing with the international customer.
- Strong knowledge in ITIL Process on Production & Support using various tools for issue handling.
- Taking daily scrum to manage the resources and project related activities.
- Gathered the requirements from the customer, evaluating the requirements, explaining and distributing.