1. .Net Framework 4.0 / 4.5
2. C#, Web/RESTFul Services, SOA, Multi-tenancy, OOAD
3. Web development experience working with client side MVC/ASP.NET MVC frameworks such as Angular or Backbone
5. Experience in user experience technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
6. Ability to gather business requirements from clients and extensible and reusable solutions.
7. Quick learner with excellent communication skills
8. Basic knowledge about cloud computing, advanced knowledge is a plus.
9. Strength in designing truly scalable applications.
10. Aware & practiced secure application / API programming practices
11. Strong application design skills high level and low level design
Good to Have
1. Experience with building responsive applications with frameworks like bootstrap or foundation
2. Familiarity with cross browser support
1. Development of the frontend logic and UI
2. Participating in the design of new features and implementing them
3. Contribute to architecture, design and review discussions
4. Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
5. Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
6. Contribute to review and analysis of business requirements
7. Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components
8. Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.