Duration: 1 year
Mode of Employment: Contract
Notice Period : Immediate to 20 days
Job Location: Dubai
We are looking for a candidate who can effectively and efficiently perform the role of Documentum Developer. He / She will be responsible starting from the functional aspects of the ECM solution to solution architecture till solution development, deployment & testing.
An experienced candidate is expected to make intuitive high level decisions for system configuration & development. He / She should be able see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for Documentum design and implementation. He / She should have a strong technical background and proven credentials in the implementation of Case Management / ECM Solution through Documentum technologies. He / She should have prior experience of Integration of OpenText Documentum with any major ERP e.g. SAP
Duties and responsibilities
Expert with proven project experience in using D2FS (D2 Foundation Services), DFS (Documentum Foundation Services) & DFC (Documentum Foundation Class).
• Professional object-oriented programming (Expert)
• Expert experience in J2EE / Spring
• Expert experience in developing web services using Apache CXF (Expert)
• Extensive knowledge of Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
• Expert with proven experience in developing Documentum D2 Applications with workflows.
• Design & develop Workflow & life cycle process and all customization using Java Methods.
• Deep knowledge of pdf file generation and modification with D2-C2, XSL-FO & XSLT (Expert)
• Deep knowledge of word document generation using Apache POI (Expert)
• Design & develop MS Office & Documentum integration and document generation out of docx template files using D2-O2.
• Design & develop External Widgets with bi-directional communication using D2 Open Ajax Hub API, D2FS and GWT/Sencha GXT.
• Design, develop & deployment of custom solution WDK customization.
• Working knowledge in enterprise application integration using Apache Camel.
• Deep knowledge of modern technical environments such as Oracle, MSSQL, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse
• Passion for efficient, reliable solutions and ability to write sustainable source code.
• A degree in IT / Computer Science
• J2EE Technologies: Java, Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB, Log4J
• ECM Technologies:, Documentum Content Server7.x, DTS, Brava, Composer 7.x, Workflow Manager, Process Bulder, API/DQL, D2FS, DFS, DFC, Documentum D2 4.x and xCP2.1
• Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012, windows 7 or later
• Databases: Oracle 11g/Oracle 12C
• ORM: JPA/Hibernate
• Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7 or later, WebSphere 7.0
• Tools: Eclipse3.x, SQL Developer, DQL
• EMC Content Management Foundations (E20-120)
If interested for this position share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Applied For
Updated CV in word Format
Current Company Name
Current Basic Salary Per month
Expected Basic Salary Per month
Passport No & Validity
Any other Certificate for this Position
Thanks & Regards,
India | Qatar | Oman | UAE | Kuwait | Saudi | Bahrain | USA I UK
+91-90320 08366 (India)
Spreading Happiness & Prosperity