Responsibilities : Participate as a leader to define, architect and implement the vision for high frequency, low latency trading systems
- Lead team of 3-4 senior developers, helping them with design and implementation of their work And be responsible for quality of the team's outcome.
- Understand and translate business requirement into software/systems
The successful candidate will be part of our technology team that is responsible for delivering low latency real time software for High Frequency Trading.
- 8-10 Years of experience in C++, VC++, Linux + Windows
- BS / MS from Tier 1 engineering college in Computer Science (or related) discipline
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on on C++ implementation of software
- Very good understanding of building low latency systems
- Very good understanding of concurrency, memory models, networks
- Very good understanding of kernel and OS level optimizations
- Experience working with large data sets - collection, analysis and processing
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of capital market, trading systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.