School of Broadcasting and Journalism has been launched to impart the requisite knowledge of the Media and Journalism. Recognizing the media industry’s need for qualified, technically competent professionals, the school has stalwarts from the industry at its helm. The curriculum for all the courses has been designed by acclaimed people who are masters of their discipline. The UG/PG programmes in broadcasting, journalism, advertising and public relations have an optimal blend of theoretical as well as practical knowledge, with considerable industry exposure, and hands-on training on state-of-the-art technology.
Incumbent should be dynamic , corporate conversant, enthusiastic, committed and should have missionary outlook as he will be completely responsible for formulating strategies, curriculum design & development , monitoring teaching- learning processes, industry-institute collaborations and holistic development of the school. International exposure and handling international assignments will be an added advantage.
Aspirant having a proportionate blend of academics, creative arts and media background should apply for the post.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Promotes the school and attracts the flow of quality applicants
• Ensure effective promotion of the school by analysing trends in marketing activities, leading activities to continue programs that are effective; modifying programs; presenting new sales strategies for the schools admission activities.
• Promotes the school nationwide by making presentations and speeches at industry meetings, high school conferences, and other educational platform
• Responsible for formulating strategies, curriculum design & development , monitoring teaching- learning processes
• Attract the best in class faculties and industry experts to deliver the curriculum and meet the program objectives
• Handle industry-institute collaborations and holistic development of the school through internships, placement etc
What you should have?
1. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from premium school of media studies in India or abroad
2. 15+ years’ experience in academics and media industry
3. Go-getter and ability to make things happen with minimal support
4. Collaborator who can work with stakeholders across institutes, events etc.
5. Proven administrative experience handing the team for managing operations
6. Any international experience/exposure would be plus