Director – Sales (Contract Staffing)
You will be responsible for all aspects of business revenue, revenue generation strategies, forecasts, and margin &nurture the Co’s outstanding client relationships, strategize to get new clients and build high-performing sales teams.
You will play a key role in the senior management team, significantly contributing to the overall corporate strategy. You will play an active role in growing the business, enterprise account management, relationship building and coaching.
You are accountable for ensuring that all volume and other positions are fulfilled within the given SLA's / norms agreed upon and set in consultation with the business.
The role holder will ensure that all budgetary norms are adhered to and margins are maintained in accordance with the guidelines set in consultation with the business.
To provide excellent service to your customers, build awesome sales and account teams while genuinely caring about providing awesome service and solutions.
The Sales / Business Development Director is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with a broad spectrum of cross-industry clients, working closely with the Senior Management to identify prospective client company prospects.
You will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports our Company's overall growth strategy.
Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, strategic priorities, people, capabilities, and practice specialties.
Develop new business opportunities with potential clients, focusing on converting qualified prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions.
Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that demonstrate the compelling value proposition and USPs of our services, notably our seasoned team of speciality recruiters and expertise at qualifying and placing the best available talent in the market-place.
Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets.
Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
Research, establish and build influential relationships with client decision makers at management and C-suite levels.
Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic advisor delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions.
Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Attend conferences and professional association meetings, promote our service solutions and provide feedback on market trends.
Track and record systematically sales activity in BullHorn and review regularly performance vs targets with Sr. Management and wider team
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 15+ years of which at least 5 years should have been in a leadership role in the Sales/ Business Development Function in a Staffing Industry.
2. Should have experience in contractual and volume hiring
3. The candidate will demonstrate a keen ability to establish and articulate a vision to junior personnel, clearly translating it into an executable strategy and driving recruiting team performance
4. Strong technical acumen and have a data-driven approach to recruitment strategy formulation and decision-making. Self-driven, results-oriented with a missionary zeal to exceed goals.
5. Good experience required in contract staffing/volume hiring. - Volume positions to be filled within SLA.
6. Demonstrated understanding of professional services best practices and a customer-first mentality
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building skills, negotiation skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility
8. Must be a self-starter who can learn on the job with minimal oversight
9. Ability to deal with an extreme level of confidentiality in dealing with all information
10. Ability to thrive in a small, fast, uber-collaborative environment
11. Experience scaling sales team with proven sales methodology (SPIN, Miller Heiman, etc.)
12. Training and coaching sales teams to extract high performance
13. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
14. In this key position, you will target Senior C-Level Hiring Managers and Human Resources leaders actively promoting our Executive Recruiting and Staffing Services to achieve sales goals by signing up new clients seeking our services.
15. The ideal candidate relishes the “thrill of the hunt”, constantly winning new business and earning the respect and admiration of colleagues and clients alike.
A. You have done it before: You enjoy the journey of taking small high-growth teams and championing it to the next level of growth. You have the highest sense of urgency and enjoy the hustle.
B. You understand strategy and sales process: You love setting up scalable and repeatable processes, inspiring forecasts and identifying new markets and new offerings to grow. You like to set discipline around forecast and achieving quarterly targets, sales plans, compensation structures, and customer segmentation.
C. You love building and scaling KPI -driven hungry sales & account teams: You are able to identify, attract, develop and retain world-class sales talent to the organization. You will build and manage a strong hunting and farming team responsible for a consulting services P&L.
D. You are a strong hands-on client-facing leader: You believe sales and account teams should spend most of their time at client locations. Not only would you love to own one or two major accounts and relationships but manage and motivate the whole team.
E. You are a strong relationship Builder: You excel at building long-lasting relationships and motivating teams. You lead by example, a relationship-driven inspirer who thrives on creating a strong high-performing culture of growth.
F. You are a technologist and love the Staffing Services domain: You are passionate about the Staffing space and You can easily converse with CXO at length and challenge their assumptions .