- This is a leadership position that requires significant experience leading large teams, managing demanding stakeholders, complex operations, in-depth support practices preferably in the Asset Management domain.
The role will be responsible for :
- Driving stability of mission critical applications for the Asset Management business users which will include driving day to day operations, planning and delivering on stability projects, adhering and driving best class support practices.
- Determining operational goals, creating roadmap with milestone along with stakeholders, decision making and prioritization.
- Stakeholders Communication /Management: Partner Engagement, participating in Steering Committee, Management Engagement, Business End-user Engagement, External team dependency, Senior Leadership updates, Status Reporting.
- Engagement with international sites for improving service delivery, partnering for improving stability and implementing proactive measures for improved application availability.
Desired profile :
- BE / MCA / MBA.
- 15+ years of IT experience.
- Experience in production support environment is recommended.
- Experience in Asset Management industry is desirable.