Our client is a product company having product in investment domain e.g. Order Management software, Execution Management system, Portfolio Management software. If you have experience in managing similar products then this is the right opportunity for you!
Position : Director - Product Management
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 15-20 years
Our client is looking for a seasoned leader with strong product management experience from a reputable software organization. This leader needs to possess deep experience building and managing teams, driving best practices and developing strong product managers. The Director must be an advocate for market driven analysis and decision making with a track record of execution. Additionally, this Director will own a major portion of our product suite - the integration frameworks. This is a rare opportunity to join and lead a team that is growing quickly.
- Be a visionary that contributes and advocates best practice improvements in organization and team.
- Develop a deep understanding of entire product suite and be able to engage in meaningful and constructive discussions with all Product Managers on their projects.
- Guide team in the creation of high quality roadmaps and strategies that align the team with the corporate vision.
- Develop strong global network throughout the entire organization to help facilitate the independent ownership of product components locally.
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality deliverables across entire team with ultimate accountability to senior executives.
- Be an evangelist for the entire India product management organization helping to coordinate future work, showcasing successes and building a strong reputation.
- Own the recruitment and growth of the India Product Management team.
- Strong experience building packaged integrations and integration frameworks. Capable of driving integration strategy across organization.
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management with a substantial portion in leadership.
- Highly-motivated, driven professional who works with the highest level of integrity and has a proven track record of success in leading a team.
- Proven Product Management record of accomplishment, working with multiple teams (Development, Product Support, Services, Sales, and Quality Assurance) to deliver products to multiple stakeholders (Clients, Sales); experience in Agile method a plus.
- Agile Product Owner certificate and Pragmatic Marketing training desirable.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with all audiences, including the executive team; well organized and possess a strict attention to detail.
- Experience with a variety of commercial and open source integration tools with supporting real-world examples. Desirable: Familiarity with platforms such as MuleSoft, Camel, Oracle Fusion, Fuse ESB, WSO2, Flowgear, Jitterbit.
- Desirable: MBA from respected college/university with strong academic record.