- You will be responsible for the Enterprise Architecture of the Banking practice. These products are a set of front-end products, back-end systems and interfaces.
- You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and architecture models for the Banking solutions.
- You will work closely with the various Product Architects assigned to these products. You will ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspective are in line with the Central Architecture and Integration guidelines.
- Participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Advise and recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Research solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Share best practices, lessons learned and constantly update the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
-Minimum of 15 years working hands-on development roles
-Demonstrable experience leading 100+ team of product developers
-Prior international experience working on banking or financial solutions
-Extensive experience with Java and J2EE
-Extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing and designing software products