- Having experience in Pre -Sales, Contract Negotiation, Risk Management. (Center of Excellence, Contract governance unit, Shared Services Center), designing processes across contract lifecycle, CLM technology solution selection, design and implementation, contract compliances reviews, risk assessment and benchmarking. Knowledge of contract tools ( Icertis, Selectica, Apttus, Emptoris)
We are looking for an experienced person in our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be responsible for :
- Building/ Driving GTM strategy including leading the business development initiatives focused on contract lifecycle management including targeting key C- level individuals and proposing services
- Developing/ managing the CLM team participating in professional development of Contract Management team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
- Developing and implementing strategic tie-ups with technology vendors, manage key engagement interviews/research, and facilitate workshops
- Act as the primary interface with various levels of client executives up to and including C-Level and serve as a key advisor, direct enterprise-wide projects and oversee execution of related deliverables
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 10-12 post qualification relevant experience in a client-facing discipline, preferable at a major legal professional outsourcing or Big 4 consulting firm or with a technology company with a CLM product like Icertis, Selectica, Apttus, Emptoris etc. in a client facing role (business development and project management). He should have specialization in contract lifecycle management, risk & compliance management, process and technical solution design and roll out.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, in Law, Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field, Master's degree in Law/ Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Certifications or specialization in contract management, supplier relationship management
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and having comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations and able to travel at a significant level.