Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Working Relationships / Communication
- Regularly interacts with the field to understand and meet/exceed service requirements.
- Leads operations team for the distribution center.
- Communicates effectively with corporate divisions of Merchandise Planning and Finance.
- Directs management team to establish priorities for the available work force and ensure proper execution.
- Maintains open communication with all levels of management in the distribution center.
- Establishes and builds All American Company Inc. culture within the facility
- Manages successful facility start-ups: within budget and on time.
- Implements Strategic Initiatives that focus on meeting growing business needs.
- Focuses on continuous service and cost improvement.
- Provides strategic direction to managers and supervisors for anticipating staffing requirements.
- Ensures that all employees are adequately trained and qualified before being placed on production.
- Ensures overall operation at maximum standards for production, quality, and attendance.
- Verifies that DC policies, including safety and housekeeping, are enforced consistently.