1. 1. To see that facilities, security and utilities maintenance are planned and executed to high quality standards at optimal costs and timely delivery.
2. maintain the campus, the facilities, services and other operational requirements to world-class standards.
3. The jobholder is supposed to continually monitor and develop departmental strategies in relation to operations.
4. To manage the operations budget, minimize cost without compromising on the quality of the services.
5. S/he is required to oversee the performance of all related vendors in the campus so that they are aligned with the institutes regulations.