Role Responsibilities :
- 5 year plus relevant experience in risk management and related areas in the financial services sector
- Prior work experience in a consulting environment is a must
- Ability to undertake ICAAP and Basel compliance reviews.
- Capital adequacy assessments (regulatory)
- Quantitative work
- Model validation exercise
- Development of Credit Rating Models
- Development of public disclosure guidelines and tools for banks to achieve Pillar III compliance
- Development of Operational Risk frameworks (RCSA, KRIs, loss databases and AMA models) for measuring and monitoring operational risk
- Must have consulting experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines plus CA, FRM, CFA or MBA - CIA and / or CISA qualifications an advantage