• Maintaining quality and service standards in support of the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) for business operations encompassing production planning and execution, project management and relationship management across opportunities.
• Assist CFO in analysing audit reports and tax functions, coordinate activities with internal and external audit firms
• Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies.
• Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent in IGAAP/USGAAP, Corporate rules and regulations including State and Central Government statutory compliance
• Oversee Banking, general finance and Treasury functions and Taxation Functions
• Identifying, recommending and implementing operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of the processes.
• Providing financial and business leadership, strategic consultation, and guidance on financial issues affecting the organization; implementing cost control measures for improvement in top-line and bottom-line
• Spearheading financial operations of the company and advised on development of business strategies & financial models and finalization of core competencies
• Formulating & implementing policies, procedures and internal control systems for effective financial operations; preparing annual business plan, capital budget and cash flow budget
• Supervising the finalisation of statutory books of accounts, monthly closure activities and reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the norms
• Reviewing monthly financial forecasts that incorporate business trends and business strategies for current and new projects; performing value-added analysis on risks & opportunities and presenting options to make informed decisions that deliver revenue & profits
• Preparing & implementing yearly budget and conducting analysis of variance between budgeted & actual
Overseeing preparation of financial reports that summarize the organisation's financial position
• Developing, analysing & implementing budgets; monitoring budgets for deviations, conducting variance analysis and making recommendations or new or revised budget norms or procedures
• Overseeing the smooth execution of all legal contracts & financial covenants including treasury activities and building relationships with Bankers & other statutory bodies
• Delivering a strong corporate governance framework that ensures compliance with statutory obligations & meets stakeholder expectations
• Protecting company resources while managing complex international standards and ensuring strict and cross-border financial compliance
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Chartered accountant or Cost Accountant who has good experience in BPO and has supported hospitality clients who have managed Finance and account operation with 15-20 years experience in managing team leaders and managers
2. Experience in leading large multi-geography operations teams.
3. Client management skills. Experience in having managed operational issues. Experience in resolving and escalating from client. Identifying risks and apply appropriate mitigating actions to increase client satisfaction
4. Excellent understanding and operational experience of delivering Sourcing and Sourcing Support services to demanding clients. In particular excellent understanding of structured Sourcing process.
5. Deep knowledge and recent working experience in at least one of the following category areas is essential: IT Hardware, Telecoms, Software, HR & Professional Services, and Property & Facilities.
6. Excellent understanding of supplier cost models and lifetime / total cost of acquisition and service provision.
7. Excellent negotiation skills. Able to develop high-quality fact-based negotiation material, typically for execution by Client-Facing colleagues. Able to negotiate effectively with suppliers where required.
8. Strong leadership and people management skills, in terms of building and leading a high performing organisation through attracting, retaining and developing high-quality procurement talent.
9. Strong commercial skills i.e. able to develop sourcing strategies, draft and amend a supply contract, develop and implement negotiation strategies.
10. Strong analytical and data management skills, ideally proven in a Sourcing and Procurement Operations context.
11. Strong understanding of latest Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Knowledge of Access and Project would be an advantage.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader