Search for Director-Engagement Management [Digital] with 10-15 Years of Experience.
- Looking for the one who is having 10 Years of post MBA Experience in Marketing /Business Consulting Roles.
- Preferred Master's Degree from Tier 1 Institute.
- Opportunity is with a Global Leading Multinational having its presence in Bangalore.
Job Description :
- This is a high profile, one of the fastest growing companies named by Inc 500. This individual will report directly to the COO and will have direct relationships with the US account management team and US based clients such as American Express, Allstate, TD Bank and others.
- He/she will work in building and driving cross functional teams made up of digital marketing solutions (SEO, paid search, display, channel attribution, etc.), analytics, and technology teams to achieve client goals.
- This role is responsible for project success and consistent client satisfaction across the organization. The person will play the role of a chief problem solver/strategist across various accounts.
- In addition, he/she will help engagement and delivery teams in planning, monitoring and reporting, quality and risk management, problem and change management, etc.
- The individual will partner with account teams and clients in conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies and facilitate execution.
- This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a fast growth business, while it is still young, but with an established track record of doubling revenue, allowing for excitement, rapid growth and stability.
Strategy and Consulting Experience :
- Strong capability in strategy consulting, business cases and developing cross-channel marketing strategy and plans
- Proven success in guiding an organization or client to deliver business results
- Very familiar with cutting edge marketing technology and analytical tools
- Strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills with proven ability to lead a strategic planning meeting with senior-level marketing clients
Strategic Planning :
- Partner with account management teams to develop digital marketing solution strategy spanning across - Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate networks, Social media marketing, site experience optimization (MVT/A-B Testing)
- Solve the business problems in digital marketing (lead generation/ sales/ acquisition/ branding, etc.) by collaborating with solution teams to build the final set of recommendations
- Create high level strategic plans that drive strong ROI
- Advise the client/account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry
Program Management :
- End to end project management throughout the project lifecycle - strategy, planning, kick-off, implementation, progress and post mortem
- Own project goals and drive the outcomes/results with the help of the solution teams
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- On-time, on-budget and quality delivery of the project
- Provide day-to day internal guidance to team members
- Strong executive presence and ability to build and lead a group of high-performing engagement managers
- Interact as a direct member of the company's senior leadership team
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Grow and build talent in the organization
- Manage communication with the client, account management and delivery/solution teams on a regular basis to ensure the health of the relationship and project goal progress
- Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Provides the client business context to the solution teams and helps drive the solution development to positively impact client goals
- Assist the Business development and account management teams in creating proposals
Desired Skills :
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps
- 10 years of post MBA experience in marketing, strategy or business consulting roles, a mix is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing is preferred
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial and execution skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills
- Extremely strong intellectual curiosity