Director, eCommerce Architecture & Delivery will be responsible to create eCommerce Platform Roadmap which can support our client strategic objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Establish eCommerce Strategy, Architecture, and Roadmap for Global Expansion
- Drive architecture standards that enable next generation Global eCommerce capabilities
- Lead continuous delivery of world class eCommerce capability
- Lead, Mentor and Build strong eCommerce Engineering team both internally and externally working with our strategic development partners
- Define & Drive activation of Micro Services Architecture with measurable outcomes
- Active participation and leadership in Architecture Review Board (ARB) to make sure company is developing scalable and sustainable capabilities
- Partner with Infrastructure team to create an environment that is easily scalable, automated and simple to integrate with third party services
- Work with Business Architecture team in realizing Micro Services vision
- Work with DevOps team in realizing Continous Delivery vision
- Work with Business Relationship and Digital Product Managers in prioritizing engineering deliverables
- Collaborate with R+F Tech leaders, cross functional teams to integrate across tiers, platforms, and capabilities
1) 10+ years of IT or business/ industry work experience
2) 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience through defining standards and best-practices
3) 5+ years years of eCommerce Architectre & Implementation and DevOps experience.
4) 5+ years of experience in building, leading engineering team.
6) Hands on experience with eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobile applications preferred
7) Enterprise-wide understanding of business processes, systems & data.
8) Experience and passion to work in a fast paced Agile and innovative environment.
9) Strong Leadership skills in mentoring and developing teams.