· 15+ years of overall experience with 6 + years of managing a large team
· A relevant degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or any quantitative area/ MBA (with marketing / quantitative background)
· Understanding of web analytics tools and platforms including digital marketing tools and platforms.
· Specific experience with digital analytics (site analytics, digital media optimization, social listening, testing), including some exposure to some key tools such as Doubleclick, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Opinion Lab, ClickTale, Tealeaf, Google Trends, Radian 6 and other similar tools
· Lead a team that analyses and derives actionable insights from a wide range of digital data sources
· Drive learning agendas that tackle the key business questions to which stakeholders need answers
· Strong analytical skills, ability to coach the team on insights identification and succinct communication.