Digital Testing – Practice Head
Candidate with experience in e commerce & Mobility Hybris, Site core & WCS applications are the preferred. He would be responsible for development and growth of Digital Testing primarily focusing on Digital Commerce and Portal solutions. Candidate will be responsible to manage the financial targets and manage the investments of the Testing - Center of Excellence
• *Define strategies and implement it to develop the Testing focusing on Portal and Commerce offerings and solutions.
• *Responsible for arriving Testing offerings and define go to market strategy to create new business opportunities
• *Provide thought leadership, create market positioning for the CoE by showcasing the capabilities in external forums and with analyst community
• *Identify and participate in events and represent organization
• *Alliance and relationship management with required partners and vendors
• *Responsible for creating proposal for responses, customer visits and conduct customer workshops
• *Responsible for Digital Testing Pre-sales activities such as technical consulting, participate in RFI/RFP and contribute in estimation, methodology, Proposal solution and process definition
• *Provide technical consulting, Technical advisory to customers; participate in discussions with customer as SME.
• *Identify business opportunities and Incubate new focus groups for identified digital platforms in B2B, B2C and B2E space.
• *Create required artifacts such as decks, brochures, best practices guide, PoVs, Whitepapers and blogs.
• *Review and lead QA estimations as part of the pre-sales efforts
• *Define delivery methodology and enable testing projects delivery in this space
• *Work across engagements to share and implement best practices across the organizations
• *Mentor his team members
• *Drive recruitment initiatives for the required skills
• *Participate in POC validation and validation of complex technical solutions when required.
• *Evangelize the usage of QA frameworks, tools and artifacts, create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide or provide technical training in relevant technology areas in order to develop talent in technology /domain.
• *Create reusable artifacts, identify and build frameworks/solution concepts on the focus area, set up required labs
• *Must be experienced working on a Digital & mobile commerce product and a portal product
• Independently work with Program stakeholders and external focal points to identify and remove barriers - escalating as necessary.
• Services and Deliverables:
• Service – Provide QA project management and consulting services required to support the Roles and Responsibilities defined above.
• Deliverable – Define the testing milestone and meet SLA project .
• Deliverable – own the E2E delivery and testing process setup.
• Deliverable – Publish the dashboard report & weekly report.
Candidate should have experience in the above responsible activities, while working on real world Digital Online Solutions such as B2C, B2B, B2E e commerce/portal solutions. Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
• *At least 12 to 16 years of experience testing and with at least 8+ years in a pre-sales/CoE leadership role in e commerce (B2C/B2B/B2E) space.
• *Should have extensive experience in preparing and delivering large RFP responses, workshops and track record of winning large deals
• *Should have experience in working with vendors, partners and represented organization in the external forums
• *Must have work experience in at least 6 large scale Digital & Mobility Commerce or Portal implementations and extensive Test Management and Test Architect experience
• *Self-motivated and consultative in approach.
• *Must possess excellent client facing skills. Candidates with prior consulting experience has an advantage.
• *Must have excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• *Must be experienced in Any one Frame work Automation tools
• *Must have hands on experience in strategist, plan, implement quality assurance initiatives and independent testing projects execution are essential.
• *Should have experience and deep understanding of Functional Testing, Testing Methodologies, Automation, Security and Performance Testing. Solid Technical and Test Management experience is required
• *Should have experience in running organization wide initiatives
• *Should have experience in working with distributed teams
• *Previous experience in managing people is must for this role
• *Must be flexible and willing to travel based on the business requirement
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent