We are currently hiring for once of our internet /Media client
Designation- Digital Marketing Manager
Experience- Should not be more than 10 years
Candidates only from Internet/ Media/ music & entertainment applications can apply.
He/She is responsible for leading customer acquisition and retention across all channels, including paid social, search, content, and email. Working closely with Marketing, Product and Design teams, you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and business goals. The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across paid platforms, tools, and ad technologies. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Craft landing pages and lead generation content to distribute to prospective clients. Channels include affiliate, display, SEM, and social media
- Manage every stage of a marketing campaign, including conception, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, and content strategies to increase conversion
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels. These include paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving acquisition
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers; leverage those insights in marketing campain