NICE TO HAVE SKILL: Drupal, PHP, MySQL, Jenkins, Alfresco, Akamai, Tomcat, Virtualization - VMWare, Cloud Environments, GIT, version control, NetScaler, Load balancing.
- 3+ years of Unix admin experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred)
- High proficiency with Unix command line utilities and operations
- Knowledge of efficient shell scripting practices
- Perl or python scripting experience desired
- General understanding of PHP and the Drupal framework is a plus
- Apache/mod_perl setup and maintenance experience, ideally in an environment with multiple sites
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; the ability to effectively assist others with the use and application of our systems when necessary.
- This includes using your coordination, communication, time management, and relationship-building skills in order to maintain a positive working relationship with the client during normal and stressful times
- This includes an attitude of technical ownership to develop and drive execution based on SPI standards as well as inform the client the current status and hurdles
- Forward thinking and technology curious a huge plus
Experience in the following areas will be considered a strong plus:
- Direct PHP/Drupal experience
- MYSQL, Jenkins, Alfresco, Akamai and Tomcat
- Virtualization: VMWare, RedHat, Citrix, etc.
- Cloud environments such as AWS
- Use of GIT or other distributed version control system in development or automation
- Management of releases and staging / production versioning automation
- Mail server setup and administration
- NetScaler or other load-balancing experience