Worlds Leading Product Development MNC is hiring for DevOps Engineers (Sr. Analyst & Principal Engineers) at Gurgaon.
Planning to schedule Face to Face interviews to shortlisted candidates in Weekends in the Next week.
Below Job Description is for your reference:
Job Title : Sr. IT Analyst & Principal Engineers - DevOps.
Relevant Experience in DevOps: 5 -8 Years (Total Experience can be anything more than Relevant)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Work Location: Gurgaon
Mode of Hire: Permanent & Fulltime
Notice Period: Immediate Joiners or Can join within 30 - 45 Days is only preferable.
You will be a key contributor to the design, development and implementation of DevOps for large scale, mission critical, access control and security systems applications. This position will focus on new development of DevOps activities as well as maintenance and stewardship of existing build management activities. This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to design and develop robust system solutions that meet defined system requirements.
- Must have 5-8 years related experience in DevOps engineering activities
- Experience with scripting language such as Python/Perl/Ruby, etc
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise and on-prem applications using tools like TFS, Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Fabric, puppet or Salt Stack
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and containers using tools such as Docker, Proxmox, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm etc
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools for Enterprise deployments
- Design and develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Able to manage multiple releases of the products
- Applied expertise in continuous-integration and continuous-deployment models.
- Must be aware of Agile, Incremental or spiral development methodology.