DevOps Lead - Microsoft Azure (3-7 yrs)
Experience : 3.0 - 7.0 Year(s)
Qualification B.Tech/B.E.,BCA, CA,M.Tech/ME,MCA
No of openings : 6
Working days : 6
Position As DevOps Lead,
- You will architect systems & infrastructure to support communications, adtech, BI & analytics related applications.
- You will drive deployments for high availability, scalability & reliability, and contribute to the company's technical vision.
- Leading & mentoring a team of Operation Engineers on scripting & coding tools designed for automation and efficiency is a key part of this role.
- Design next generation test automation solutions with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Work with various development teams to understand their DevOps needs, identify best practices & tools relevant to the products and technologies involved
- Design & implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection & data visualisation
- Implement solutions to prevent downtimes through capacity planning, stress testing & automation
- Provide technical leadership & guidance with respect to DevOps to various development teams
- Advise product leadership and teams and do project management to translate our current infrastructure and automation requirements into executable DevOps technology solutions
- Liaise with external vendors like Amazon & distributed development teams to drive best practices
Desired Profile ?
- Computer Sc. graduates with 6+ years in managing tech infrastructure for large scale tech firms
- Experience in enterprise level DevOps solutions working on Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Prior experience in software dev. with in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and good understanding of various linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network etc.) in Administration & Networking
- Large clusters/distributed systems & Configuration mgmt. using CFEngine/Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and HBase
- Logstash/Syslog/ElasticSearch for log mgmt. & Ganglia/Graphite/OpenTSDB for metrics collection
- Bonus points for experience with high level language programming (Python or Ruby), JVM languages like Java/Clojure/Scala and knowledge of docker-container (Kubernetes)