The DevOps engineer will be responsible for supporting the developers and our LAMP infrastructure.
- It includes desktop support for the developers.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the ubuntu and CentOS based distributions.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in supporting LAMP based linux infrastructure including ubuntu and CentOS based distributions.
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS including Ubuntu and CentOS with good troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, Php & MySQL ) environment
- Troubleshooting issues related to the office IT infrastructure and desktop support to developers.
- Should have knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare, Esxi)
- RHCE and LPI certified engineers will be preferred.
Good To Have :
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Zabbix and newrelic.
- Centralized authentication mechanisms including IPA and OpenLDAP
- Basic knowledge of Chef
- Knowledge of AWS environment
- Basic knowledge of load NOSQL databases like redis and Cassandra