At least 2 years of professional experience with Linux.
Have professional experience maintaining large production setup in Live environments
Broad experience with Amazon AWS technologies
Have exposure to /Nodejs, MongoDB/PHP exposure required.
Knowledge of deployment orchestration frameworks like ExpressJS, Zend,Mongodb
Significant specific experience with AWS VPC, RDS,loudFormation, Autoscaling, and AMIs
Experience managing DNS and LDAP
Strong network configuration knowledge and skills
Good written and verbal communication skills
A healthy capacity to take and set direction and accept and provide criticism
Oversight of all server environments, from dev through production
Ensure appropriate redundancy and fall backs in all server environments
Communicate with engineering, production and QA in coordinating systems engineering work
Work closely with developers to drive live title processes and practices
Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to engineering scope and consistent bias to action
Drive planning efforts around all aspects of systems engineering
Help drive continual improvements to our engineering standards, practices, and tools
- Develops/implements comprehensive staffing plans for the organization.
- Lead HR operations for the company.
- Individual will engage and consult founders and business leaders to enable and impact business success through people function.
- Build a learning culture to help up skill the resources to take up newer and larger roles. Analyzes data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations.
- Contributes to development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.