DevOps Engineer - Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (5-8 yrs)
Devops Engineer - Delhi
Experience . 5.0 - 8.0 Year(s)
Qualification B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech/ME,MCA
No of openings 6
Working days 6
Position As DevOps Engineer,
- you will architect systems & infrastructure to support communications, adtech, BI & analytics related applications.
- You will execute deployments for high availability, scalability & reliability, and work with your fellow Operation Engineers on scripting & coding tools designed for automation and efficiency.
- Design next generation test automation solutions with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
- Work with various development teams to understand their DevOps needs,
- identify best practices & tools relevant to the products and technologies involved.
- Design & implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection & data visualisation.
- Implement solutions to prevent downtimes through capacity planning, stress testing & automation.
- Provide technical leadership & guidance with respect to DevOps to various development teams.
- Advise product leadership and teams and do project management to translate our current infrastructure and automation requirements into executable DevOps technology solutions.
- Liaise with external vendors like Amazon & distributed development teams to drive best practices.
Desired Profile :
- Computer Sc. graduates with 4-7 years in managing tech infrastructure for large scale tech firms.
- Experience in enterprise level DevOps solutions working on Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Prior experience in software dev. with in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and good understanding of various linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network etc.) in Administration & Networking.
- Large clusters/distributed systems & Configuration mgmt. using CFEngine/Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and HBase.
- Logstash/Syslog/ElasticSearch for log mgmt. & Ganglia/Graphite/OpenTSDB for metrics collection.
- Bonus points for experience with high level language programming (Python or Ruby), JVM languages like Java/Clojure/Scala and
- Knowledge of docker-container (Kubernetes).
Skills Required : DevOps, adtech, BI, analytics, test automation, data visualization, Azure, Google Cloud, Linux/Unix, linux kernel, CFEngine, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HBase, Logstash, Syslog, ElasticSearch, Ganglia, Graphite, OpenTSDB, Python or Ruby, JVM, Java, Clojure, Scala, docker, Kubernetes