Role : DevOps Engineer
Function : Engineering
Experience : 1-4 yrs
What will you be doing?
- Contribute to the Continuous Delivery ecosystem in the CIS department
- Build, configure, deploy and monitor applications in production environment
- Implement tools and automation for build, configuration management, continuous integration (CI), static and dynamic code analysis, deployment and application monitoring
- Take full accountability for the quality and timely completion of project deliverables
- Continuous evaluation of SCM and Continuous Delivery tools, keeping in mind the latest advances in technology
Required Candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- Should have knowledge of setting up and maintaining Continuous Delivery Environments
- Experience of setting up, configuring and maintaining tools for source code control, continuous integration.
- Experience in managing a cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Good Hands on experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
- Must be skilled in at least one of the tools/technologies in each category
- Source code control: Git, GitHub
- Build automation: Jenkins
- Code quality: SonarCube or similar static analyser tools
- Deployment & Configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible,
- Scripting language: Python, batch scripting.