- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery systems.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Own production incidents issues and provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Full stack development opportunities depending on the candidates capabilities Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems RHEL, and Windows systems knowledge a plus.
- 3 years managing Amazon Web Services CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG, etc. is required, as well as a solid understanding of the different services AWS provides
- Experience with container systems Docker and container orchestration e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Swarm.
- Experience with code repositories Git, continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle
- Strong professional experience automating AWS configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents
- Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services.
- Monitoring automation make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired.
- Evangelize scalable operational practices and play an active role automating and enforcing the same.
- Work closely wwith the development teams to provide high quality, highly available, and dynamic solutions.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals TCPIP, HTTP, DNS, SSLTLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.
- Be an excellent and creative problem solver. You dont need to know everything but you need to know how to find the solution.
- Strong scripting experience in one of the following Python preferred, PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices is a plus Primary Docker and Jenkins
Location: Bangalore and Chennai