- Designing, coding, testing enterprise application.
- Write clean and well-designed code. Develop unit and functional tests for your code
- Follow company's coding conventions and engineering guidelines. Mentor junior
engineers on these guidelines and software design concepts.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Should read and understand API documentation of third party applications and use the
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
- B.E in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong working experience in Ruby on Rails
- Excellent programming, analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in designing complex software system and database
- Passion to learn/work on cutting edge technologies
- Understanding of SOA, distributed systems and design patterns
- Strong sense of ownership and drive, attention to detail
- Interest and ability to pick up new technologies
- Strong command of object oriented principles/program