Improve existing software by correcting bugs and manage general software issues relating to data integrity, system efficiency, functional architecture and testing frameworks.
2. To ensure quality documentation about the applications is maintained.
3. Have a pleasant personality, be a team player.
4. Be interested in technology, This is a development role and the engineer will be assessed for the quality and productivity of their work.
5. Participate in Agile retrospectives and contribute to the global project as well as design reviews, architecture meetings etc.
6. The role is of an individual contributor who is expected to take on tasks independently and own them across all stages of the SDLC.
7. To coach and mentor junior members of the team.
8. To work closely with testers and business analysts to ensure software functions as expected
9. To be involved in support if a major problem in production arises