Hands on experience on End user computing like Desktops, Laptops, Hard Phones, Wifi devices, etc. on both Hardware & Software.
a. Hardware expertise in replacing motherboard, SMPS, RAM, Laptop LCD Screen, Laptop keyboard, Proc coolant, Avaya hard phone config, Video Conferencing equipments etc.
b. Software - OS level troubleshooting in Win 7 & Win 10, MS Office 2013 & Above package, Outlook config, Skype For Business, One Drive, Softphone, all windows applications troubleshooting, Windows updates failure troubleshooting, Antivirus troubleshooting, HDD to HDD Imaging / Ghosting,Printer, Scanner, Bio Metric, Data Encryptions, VPN troubleshooting, Wife Config, Video Conferencing.
2. Hands on handling of IT Ticket resolutions on ITIL based framework, Maintaining systems compliance and audits as per COPC and ISO 27001 standards.
3. Good knowledge and understanding of Network, Server & Voice infrastructure for strong Troubleshooting & Problem resolution skills like File Server permission, Ping & Tracert Analysis, End user Avaya voice troubleshooting, Active Directory Group Policy troubleshooting, DNS resolution, IP config troubleshooting etc., Hub room and Data CenterStructuredCabling.
4. Hardening of all production account images and creation or updation of image documents & images of all accounts.
5. L1 support for all Network, Server and Voice infrastructure for CNX and client owned Equipments. Hands & Eye support for client owned IT equipments installed at CNX premises. Troubleshooting& Problem resolution skills like File Server permission, Ping & Tracer Analysis, End user Avaya voice troubleshooting, Active Directory Group Policy troubleshooting, DNS resolution, IP config troubleshooting etc. Hub room and Data Center Structured Cabling.
6. Installation of PGP encryption software on all the desktop/laptops to ensure we are compliant to IT & Customer security policies.
7. Desktops Administrator & BIOS Password Reset.
8. Customer Interaction, Adhering to SLAs. Identify Improvements & quick resolution on day to day IT Operations.
9. Rotational Shifts, willing to work predominantly in night shifts, 24/7 environment.
1. Hands on experience on Desktops & Laptops, Citrix client, windows software and hardware.
2. Troubleshooting MS Office package 2010 and above
3. Knowledge on Server, Networks and Linux (Good to have)
4. Strong Troubleshooting & Problem resolution skills
5. Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
6. Adaptability and flexibility