Greeting from Microland Ltd, We have Mega Walk-in Drive for Desktop Support & IT Support Engineers.
Interview Date: 18th May 2019, Saturday
Education: 10+2+3 years.
Experience : 0.6 months to 3 years
Work Location: Hebbal, Bangalore
Shifts: 24/7 shifts, Cab Facility: Only for night shift.
Max CTC:- L1: 2.1LPA, L2: 2.4LPA
Contact Person: Rasminee Pradhan
Microland Limited, Campus 1B 2nd floor reception -RMZ Ecospace -Outer Ring Road, Bellandur
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
- Interviews will start from 10:00 AM and will be till 2 PM,
- Interviews will be done on 1st come 1st serve basis. Hence candidates needs to co-operate, will have two rounds of discussion.
- Candidate needs to carry mail copy of this call letter and should carry hard copy of resume mentioning the skill set as Systems on top of resume(Mandatory)
- Candidates are requested to use the 1B Basement Elevators (-1) since ground floor is under renovation.
Please find below the JD for your reference:
- Provide problem source identification, problem impact validation, and problem determination.
- Provide deskside support Services for Supported Desktop Standard Products at the End User's work location within a Facility in accordance with the established procedures.
- Provide a monthly standard report using available problem management data summarizing the deskside support Services provided during the prior month.
- Resolving end point issues such as OS, Application, Client end NW, Backup Management and IMACs
- Resolving of issues within the stipulated time limits, not falling below the minimum expected level of performance
- Remote support for non-critical locations
- Segregation of Infrastructure and application call. Forwarding the application related issues to Application team.
- Conferencing with service desk for vendor co-ordination, in case required.
- Support for mobile and tablet devices for approved users
- On-time response and resolution
- Provide support for Mail Client support to the end users and establish email connectivity.
- Support of Printer & other peripherals which includes replacements / servicing (as & when required) / installation and trouble shooting.
- Business and Enterprise Application support used officially in customer environment. Customer to provide the required training on Open Source Application wherever applicable
- Taking the required End user asset backup
- Fresh installation and user training on how to access the app (up to login page)
- During any issue, log the ticket and assign to a respective application L2/L3 stakeholder for resolution Close the ticket once resolution group confirms.
- Coordinating with vendors for any application related issues.
- Receive requests for IMAC Services via the established procedures and create the required documentation
- Performing IMAC (Install, Modify, Add or Change)
- Installation of Desktops, Printers, Servers or Network device s.
- Movement of any of the equipment from one location to another and within the same facility; logistics will be handled by customer
- Ensure Desktop to peer to peer / LAN network connectivity as per SOPs