People who are excited by technology and working with others to develop truly GREAT software. People willing to learn new skills and who are not tied to any one language, but who have developed their skills sufficiently to accept any challenge. People who are willing to take ownership, take responsibility and perform in a "first-class" way.
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for creation of CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various closure projects. You will have responsibility for:
- Be responsible for the design and development of Hood, Doors, Tail gate, Fender, Fuel filler, mechanisms like Locks, glazing, wiper & washers, Seals, Window regulators.
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time
- Provide CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the program timescales and deliverable cadence
- Ability to check and manage clearance to interface parts.
- Ensure manufacturing feasibility of parts.
- Ensuring issues that cannot be resolved are escalated to Lead Engineer
- Ensuring that the all project deliverables are met.
- Identifying all risks to the programme
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:- Experience in Sheet metal door designing (Closure) will be preferred
Qualification: BE/B. Tech in Mechanical/Production/ Automotive Engineering
Job Location: Pune