Role & Responsibility:
- The Trade Specialist Role in Treasury is responsible to deliver the Trade strategy for TAG PAN India, representing the bank in client and industry engagements and achieving targeted growth and focus on development of Cross Border Trade.
- Proactively develop trade structure and review proposals that meet customer requirements. Recognize opportunities to develop further income and economic profit, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Prepare Trade Cycle Analysis papers (TCAs) and provide input to Taggers, aligned with defined strategy and engage with colleagues in product, sales support and risk as appropriate.
- Act as TAGs point of contact for transactions for customers, with the ability to discuss technical and operational aspects of transactions.
- Identify product gaps or new product opportunities to influence the development of key new product service initiatives and more cost effective delivery channels.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met and are compliant.
- Support the active management of the trade portfolio as required.
- Develop and deliver strategy and secure internal support from stakeholders, in conjunction with the Tagger in order to identify and satisfy customer needs and to achieve revenue
- Meeting profitability requirements and deliver targeted growth in Cross Border Trade.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Skill Requirements Understanding of Cross Border Trade products and sound understanding of the broad range of Transaction Banking products.
Experience in a trade sales or product management capacityDemonstrable success in Trade Sales and Business DevelopmentProven record of technical understanding of Trade products Broad knowledge of the Trade Finance risks and related along with knowledge of risk profile and regulatory treatment of Trade and associated risk.