Deputy Manager - US IT Recruitment
? Provide leadership, day-to-day supervision and with heavy focus on development of recruiters.
? Supervise a team of 3-4 Team leads and 10-15 recruiters with total team size of 15-20 team members.
? Drive productivity within the team to meet the minimum performance expectations
? Mentor team members to help progress in their careers, thus creating succession planning
? Ongoing training and development of team members to bring them to desired level of performance
? Leadership skills in customer satisfaction, vendor relationships, strategic planning, staff development,
quality assurance and process improvement
? Strong ability to communicate effectively - verbal and written to co-workers at all levels of organization
? Hold regular departmental meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives (Monthly Business Review)
? Responsible for hiring the right talent into the organization
? Daily Communication with US counterparts for submittal Feedback /Priority Reks / or any other bottle
? Over viewing proper distribution of requirements among the team members & ensuring delivery is being
met from all resources allocated to the client.
? Diligently checking the requisition Dashboard and ensuring 100 % coverage with quality submittals on
all rek flow.
? Expert in tax terms like Corp-to-corp, 1099, W2 and Visas like EAD, EAD-L2, OPT
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate/ Post Graduate with 8 Plus Years of Experience in US IT Recruitment.
2. Willing to work in Night Shifts
3. Good verbal / written communication skills
4. Should have basic technical understanding
5. Strong US Staffing Market intelligence a MUST
6. Needs to be a US technical recruiter in the past
7. Clear communications - Ability to share and express
8. Logical thinking. A go getter personality.
9. Ability to drive team and keep them motivated.
10. Ensure Delivery and meet monthly quarterly targets.
11. Must possess initiative and drive and good management expertise, self motivation, and a sense of
urgency are critical components to this role.
12. This position demands an uncommon balance of organization, customer service, and drive, along with
excellent interpersonal skills.