1. Should be experienced in handling major Auto OEMs like FORD/VW/GM, for CSR (Customer specific requirements).
2. Familiar with FORD Q1, VDA, BIQS requirements & customer portals.
3. Experience preferred from Engine core components Auto suppliers or OEM.
4. Hands on experience on Core Quality tools APQP, MSA, PFMEA, SPC & PPAP & Problem solving tools
5. Responsible for New Product flawless Launch, Key participation in NPI team for APQP process, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP & SOP.
6. Drive Zero PPM actions & Customer roadmaps for improvements.
7. Responsible for customer specific requirements are addressed through the process established in the plant.
8. Responsible for handling Customer issues Fast response through robust 8D approach, Track & Monitor the Quality performance of the plant for the specific customers.
9. Responsible for Customer audits & closure of audit open actions.
10. Works with Process Quality, ME & Production team to ensure that all Process/Product risk assessment points are closed & Customer is protected.
11. Drive Quality Assurance Matrix to address the quality risk, pass through risk.
12. Ensure the robust change management process for all ECNs & process improvements through Kaizens.
13. Responsible for timely PPAP document preparation & submission to customer
14. Preferred certified six sigma green belt, certified internal auditor.
15. Good communication level to handle export customers & Global team independently.
16. Should be willing to travel to customer Plants 20% of time.