experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management
- Experience in performing IT Security reviews including third party/vendor reviews, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing and Secure code reviews
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security technologies and methodologies particularly, including for example web server security / firewalls / networks / encryption / PKI / TCP/IP / UNIX / Windows etc.
- Knowledge in one or more scripting language like perl/php/python/bash OR one or more programming languages like C/C++/Java
- Strong knowledge and experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation
- Experience of information security standards such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
- Proficiency in GRC/ Identity Access Management is an advantage