* 2+yrs of experience in Websense/ Nessus/ IPS/ DLP tool.
* Understanding in ID Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Health Checks, IT Audit, etc.
* On paper team managing of level 1/2/3 tech support.
* Heading service delivery functions, end-to-end ownership of entire team and processes assigned
* Meeting deadlines and turnaround times without compromising on quality norms while adhering to SLAs.
* Monitoring and coordinating development and review of Service Level Targets.
* Identifying the team's training & development needs, designing and developing the appropriate training program and coordinating with support groups.
* Building and maintaining healthy business relations with corporate clients, ensuring client satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
* Ensuring compliance & facilitating internal and external audits within the organisation with timely closure of audit gaps if any.
* Preparation & presentation of monthly & quarterly updates for higher management, Client & other Stakeholders.
* Handling Client escalations, ensuring preparation & subsequent implementation of an effective RCA for every error occurring in the due course of business.
* Devising & implementing new process improvements giving significant benefits to both company & Client.
* Implementing comprehensive & effective MIS reporting.
* Conducting one on one meeting with team members with required frequency.
* Maintaining & sustaining motivational level of team thereby propagating an employee friendly & knowledge enhancing environment on the operations floor.