Deputy General Manager - Transport - Logistics Firm (7-8 yrs)
- Head of Goods transport operation (Trailers/Trucks) with focus on efficient fleet management.
- Complete management of company-owned more than 100 vehicles & outsourced vehicles.
- Tracking the running expenses of vehicles including recruiting of drivers, other staff, transport planning and route optimization, besides other operational parameters.
- Supervising documentation of fleet reports, ledgers, logbooks, accounts statements and records.
- Preparing & managing transport budgets, monitoring expenditure and implementing remedial measures where appropriate.
- Developing MIS reports & other statements with a view to apprise management of process operations and assisting in critical decision-making process.
- Responsible for identifying and enhancing business relations with local vendors (Spare part dealers, workshops, tyres & batteries supplying agencies, fuel filling stations and agencies)
- The scheduled servicing as recommended by the vehicle manufacturers for handling accident and break down resumption.
- Responsible for warranty claims, Accident Management, Insurance Management.
- Trend analysis of key vehicle attributes (Fuel efficiency, cost of maintenance, tyre utilization, breakdowns and accidents).
- Required Qualifications
- Nearly 07 years of qualitative experience in Fleet (Trailers/Trucks) Management.
- Appropriate Job specific academic qualification. checklist written below:
- Does the candidate has good knowledge of fleet budget, repairing, maintenance and procurement.