1. Development of Long term Economic and Industry view, Customer Segmentation, Internal capability diagnosis, Opportunity analysis, Organizational Strategy Roadmap and Technology Plans in alignment with the vision of the organisation.
2. Proactive data analysis & forecasting implications of key industry and economic events on organizational performance & develop plans to counter key challenges & risks
3. Develop Product and Technology plan for all product brands in alignment with long term industry view, trends and competitor assessments
4. Conduct market deep-dives, plan & implement a cogent go-to-market strategy based on customer dynamics, buying behavior, product performance & feedback, competitive positioning etc.
5. Recommend initiatives/actions/plans to strengthen the operations and sustain competitive advantages. Facilitate implementation of these actions by developing appropriate MIS, & managing multiple cross-functional teams. Partner with institutional leadership, special committees, and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
6. Incubate new business ideas. Identify new market segments, product positioning opportunities.
7. Analyse the product portfolio for its contribution to profitability and identify opportunities for cost reengineering, new product proposals.
8. Work along with Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Product Development and Finance in developing long-term product plan and platforms that would contribute towards realizing of
9. Revenue aspiration & superior financial returns. Facilitate the formulation of pricing strategy to enable optimise the 'Total Cost of Ownership' for specific segments.