AGM/DGM Operations ( Candidates From Leather Manufacturing only need apply )
- 15-17 years of experience in Operation management, production, planning, scheduling.
- Worked with renowned progressive companies in having robust supply chain process including manufacturing preferably bags/accessories companies
- The candidate should be post- graduate with globally exposure and should have widely travelled
Responsibilities & Accountability
- Responsible for production planning, daily production target.
- Managing quality and continuously working in tandem with the quality assurance team by focussing on innovative technologies and alternative methods of increasing efficiency.
- Work towards maximum utilization & waste reduction, giving direction on the floor.
- He/she shall work closely with the merchandising, sampling, Industrial Engineering team and manage cost.
- Identify suitable manufacturers/vendors for carrying out the production and merchandising activities wherever necessary
- Do line efficiencies by line balancing, industrial engineering, motivating & training the production managers, supervisors, workers etc
Candidate must possess the following capabilities:
- Should have handled a large team.
- Should have excellent relationship with sourcing vendors across the globe.
- The candidate should have an excellent know-how of handling & working with merchandisers, sampling and costing team.
- Should have an eye for details, ideally an engineer with knowledge of tools.
- Provides prompt, efficient and professional services & support.
- Demonstrates excellent work practice (Meets deadlines)
- Demonstrates the ability to work high pressure, vibrant, and independent environment
- Methodical approach towards problem analyses
- Candidate must be pro-active, forward-looking, and a critical thinker
- Candidate must be honest and aggregate
- Candidate must be sensitive to managing a mission-critical environment