Leadership, Supervision, and Management of accounting transitions related to R2R, AP, AR, Tax, audit etc.
Financial Accounting including General Ledger Accounting (R2R), Accounts Payable (AP/P2P), Accounts Receivable including Revenue Accounting (AR/C2C), Fixed Assets Accounting, Branch /Intercompany Accounting, Project Accounting of India & Overseas operations.
Assist in finalization of Accounts, Statutory and Tax Audits, Financial Accounting for India GAAP, US GAAP & IFRS.
Taxation including Income Tax (Corporate Tax, Deferred Tax, Payroll tax, Withholding taxes, WCT, Professional Tax related matters, Service Tax.
Budgeting, Annual Operating Plans and review and prepare monthly reports
Coordination with offices spread over the various location in India and abroad. Dealing with stakeholders
Proactively identifying opportunities for continuous business and process improvement, and supporting and influencing the business team in the implementation
Financial and operation applications/business process controls reviews
Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, process improvement, and sustainability services
Compliance with other regulatory requirements Due diligence on systems and controls
Pre- and post-implementation systems reviews
Excellent domain understanding of Finance / Accounts; proven abilities in understanding the business & their processes, gathering requirements, re-engineering existing legacy business process with change management techniques, preparing Business Blue Print & Configuring the sub-modules of People Soft platforms
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA/CWA/MBA with a minimum of 10+ years of proven in F&A experience & commercial environment preferably in a structured global environment.
2. Experience in large multi-national company with exposure to various financial and/or commercial disciplines
3. Experience in PeopleSoft Financials Business Analysis role or related other finance applications experience is required.
4. Experience managing global deals and cross-cultural teams.
5. Strong Time Management and Planning skills.
6. Need to be very structured and organized in his/her approach with the ability to plan work and prioritize effectively
7. Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
8. Budgeting, analytical, modeling and forecasting experience including attention to details and ability to work effectively under time pressure
9. Results driven carrier oriented individual
10. Extensive knowledge and experience in financial and accounting field
11. Deep understanding of Co’s internal policies, processes, and procedures
12. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Database management programs
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.